Saturday, January 17, 2009

Ski Night at Bogus Basin 2009

This was my (Cassy) 3rd year going up to Bogus with Discovery. We went up last Tuesday with around 80 4th and 5th graders. We left school early this year, at 2:30pm, and left the inversion of Boise to head up to the sunny mountain. It was so beautiful up there! Emily took a lesson again while Kevin and I skied down some black diamonds. Once Emily was done, she and I skied together down the easier trails while Kevin skied with his students down the harder runs.
We had a great time and are looking forward to going again next year!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Look at your smiling faces in the SUN!

Unknown said...

Your family is beautiful!

Brad said...

Black Diamonds !?! I've only been skiing a few times in my life, but I've loved it! I'm nowhere near as experienced as you guys are.

Cassy and Kevin said...

Okay Brad...I should define black diamonds...did you every go to Bluewood? it is a pretty easy ski resort. Bogus Basin would be pretty equal to there. So a diamond isn't that impressive!